Add site to your phone
Add site to smart phone
iPhone, iPad, & iPod Touch
- Launch the Safari browser on Apple’s iOS
- Navigate to eastlandtrader.co.nz.
- Tap the Share button on the browser’s toolbar — that’s the rectangle with an arrow pointing upward. It’s on the bar at the top of the screen on an iPad, and on the bar at the bottom of the screen on an iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Name your shortcut and then tap the Add to Home Screen icon in the Share menu.
- Launch Chrome for Android and open eastlandtrader.co.nz.
- Tap the menu button and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
- First, open eastlandtrader.co.nz in Internet Explorer.
- Tap the More (…) button
- Tp Pin to Start in the menu that appears.
Other devices - If you have another type of smartphone or tablet, it probably has this feature, too. Just open its browser and look in its menu for an option named something like “Add to home screen” or “Pin to home screen.”