At PAK'nSAVE Gisborne we are looking for trustworthy stick-heroes with a high level of integrity to play a key role in the overall success of our store and join the Loss Prevention Team!
As part of the role you would need to ensure all staff, property, merchandise and monies are kept safe and secure, all whilst delivering excellent customer service and acting in the best interest of the store at all times. And help the loss prevention team identifying profit protection issues and implement effective solutions.
Requirements for this position:
- Ability to cope with pressure and remain calm.
- High level of attention to detail, quick alert mind, resilient and resourceful with the ability to sense and identify theft/security issues.
- A positive and professional attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to deal with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
- Previous experience in Security and Loss Prevention is a MUST, and experience in the retail sector is advantageous.
- Knowledge of NZ law regarding shoplifting and disruptive situations preferred.
This is a full-time job, days/hours of work to be confirmed with successful applicants.
Requirements: Hold a valid Work Visa or NZ Resident Visa.
With your positivity, Tumeke teamwork, customer-focused attitude and your passion for excellence; we can make this store AN AWESOME PLACE TO WORK'nSHOP!
Interested? We want to know about you! Please drop off your CV or collect an application form from the Customer Service desk, complete it and drop it back as soon as possible.
|Ad #: 21092 Posted: Fri 25 Oct 2019 Updated: Fri 25 Oct 2019|