KIWIFRUIT ORCHARD SUPERVISOR
We are excited to offer the opportunity for an experienced supervisor to join our progressive and growing business.
• Supervise crews of approx. 9 Horticulture workers
• Report daily to the Kiwifruit Manager on orchard work progress
• General kiwifruit vine husbandry
• Harvest preparation
• Initiate and support a positive Health & Safety culture
You will need:
• Kiwifruit orchard experience
• Experience in supervising orchard teams
• Positive attitude and reliability
• Sound knowledge of safety and compliance best practices
• The right to work in NZ
• A valid NZ driver’s licence and own transport
In addition to a competitive remuneration package, we are a company who truly lives and breathes our values. This is a unique opportunity to join a dedicated team and get involved in a diverse and interesting industry.
If you are looking for a challenge and believe you are the right fit for our role please email an up to date copy of your CV to the HR & Compliance Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd September.
|Ad #: 18720 Posted: Fri 14 Sep 2018 Updated: Fri 14 Sep 2018|