• 11.4695 hectares (28.34 acres) situated on the southwestern corner of Papatu and Whakatere Road.
• 17 kilometres west of Gisborne surrounded by arable, cropping and horticultural properties and sheltered with a mix of Lombardy poplar, Alder and Cyprus.
• The property has been Certified Organic since 1999 and provides a mixture of activities and income and spreading the risk from having one single crop.
• 2.61 hectares of G3 Kiwifruit gold, 1.06 hectares of Kiwifruit green Hayward, 2.40 hectares of Navel Oranges, 0.20 hectares of persimmons and 2 hectares of flowers and foliage. The balance of the land is in headlands, shelters and house section.
• A comfortable four bedroom home which was renovated in the 1980s and still has the possibility to put your own stamp in the interior of the home. The layout is relatively functional with outdoor decks to enjoy the indoor/outdoor flow. The home is set in a beautiful country garden with great bird life.
• Good sheds and outbuildings include two chillers in containers at the rear of the workshop and a milking shed.
• This is a great opportunity to become part of New Zealand’s Organic family.
• Call and make an appointment to view today.
Seller location click to view google map
|Ad #: 15755 Posted: Thu 07 Dec 2017 Updated: Thu 07 Dec 2017|