• 59.1889 hectares (146.25 acres) in three titles.
• Situated at the end of Cooper Road, Patutahi approximately a 15 minute drive from Gisborne City within an area well known for producing top yielding crops and ideal for many forms of horticulture.
• Excellent soils which have produced annual crops of squash, sweetcorn and maize and the land is ideally suited for grazing and fattening lambs in the winter months.
• The property has mainly been used for cropping with a small area planted in young grapes.
• The buildings are situated in the middle of the land which works well for managing and running the property. There is a woolshed, covered yards, an older set of cattle yards and large storage shed. Plenty of space for machinery and gear.
• Water is connected to the Patutahi Pipe line.
• Large areas of flat land with access to water are rarely found in the Gisborne market.
• The hill paddock is good for grazing and could be re-planted in trees for timber production. The safest investment is still land so don't delay - come and check out the options.
Seller location click to view google map
|Ad #: 14894 Posted: Wed 30 May 2018 Updated: Wed 30 May 2018|